The festive season is filled to the brim with joyous moments and amazing spectacles. The memories of these moments remain with us for a lifetime, but it always helps to have these amazing moments on camera to refresh our memory every now and then. Owning a digital camera is no longer a hassle and they’ve become indispensable. Moreover, cameras also make for the perfect gift during the festive season.
Any professional photographer would love a camera as a gift, and so would your photography-enthusiast friends. A great number of people use cameras for casual photography as well these days. Best Sony DSLR Camera technology has advanced to the point that they are now more affordable and thus more accessible. A lot more people are using them not just to capture memories during the festive season, but also during vacations and their everyday lives too. And of the myriad of options available to the consumers, Sony and Panasonic cameras are the most popular models. Let us take a look at the best EMI offers available to consumers this festive season.
- Sony 16-50mm Lens DSLR ILCE-6000L (around INR 44,000) – With a 16-50mm lens and an effective 24.3 MP CMOS sensor, this is one of the best cameras in its price range. The subject’s face is sharply focused even while shooting a subject partially turned away from the camera with a short depth of field, thanks to the very accurate Eye AF feature. When the focus is achieved, a green frame emerges over the eye that is prioritised. It has many other features like Viewfinder Magnification: 1.07x with 50 mm lens at Infinity, Lens Colour Filter- Primary (RGB) Colour Filter, Lens Attachment, Power Zoom Lens etc. It is also Wi-Fi enabled and houses a triple-A rechargeable battery.
- Sony CyberShot DSC-RX100/CIN5 Digital Camera (around INR 29,000) – If you want to take amazing images without putting forth a lot of effort or dragging about bulky SLR cameras, this is the gadget for you. It shoots excellent photos in both daylight and low light situations. Portrait, Night, Macro, and more shooting settings are included. The best part is that it fits easily in your pocket and can be carried anywhere. Its effective resolution is 20.9 MP and it has a myriad of modes like Superior Auto, Intelligent Auto, Program Auto, Movie Mode, Panorama, Scene Selection, Picture Effect and Manual Exposure. It is an amazing pick for shooting videos, and it captures Full HD videos and comes with a rechargeable lithium battery.
- Sony Alpha ILCE-6400L Mirrorless Camera (around INR 81,000)- A true jack of all trades, this Sony camera’s wide sensitivity range and stunning picture quality make it great for capturing fast-moving action sequences and images. Its 24.2 MP sensor and numerous shooting modes like Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape, Sports Action, Night Scene, Macro, Sunset, Hand-held Twilight and Anti Motion Blur make it an automatic pick for anyone looking for a truly versatile product. It also supports a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a tripod socket.
- Panasonic LUMIX G7 16.00 MP 4K Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (around INR 36,000) – We had to include a Panasonic camera because of its outstanding features. The DMC-G7 features a high-resolution OLED Live View Finder with a 10,0000:1 contrast ratio and flawless framing even in direct sunlight. Additionally, because all of your settings are presented directly in front of your eyes, your photos will always turn out exactly the way you want them to. Even for sunny outside shooting, a rear monitor provides excellent visibility. Furthermore, the tilt touch display of the Panasonic camera allows you to explore new perspectives while preserving simple operation and complete image control. In low-light situations, such as moonlight with no other light source, the Low Light AF allows you to focus on subjects more precisely. With a 16MP sensor, it is an amazing camera for its price tag.
- Sony Digital Vlog Camera ZV 1 (around INR 60,000)– This camera, thanks to AI technology, allows you to rely on the focusing to stay firmly on your face and eyes without moving to other things. This makes it the go-to device for content creators and vloggers. You can elevate your product reviews to another level of professionalism with the Product Showcase Setting, which features speedy and accurate focus transitions from you to your highlighted product. When the Product Showcase setting is activated, it deprioritizes your face and instead extends the field of view. The Steady-Shot combined optical and electronic stabilisation technology delivers smooth, very steady photographs even when walking while holding this camera. Additionally, its enhanced colour science ensures bright, natural shots that are especially powerful over a wide spectrum of skin tones. The camera was made with a shooting grip in mind for handheld shots and vlogging. This model is a favourite of content creators and vloggers thanks to its 20.1 MP sensor, One-push Bokeh option and Bluetooth connectivity.
All of these are great picks during the festive season not just for yourself to use in your everyday life or on vacations, but also as a gift to your photography enthusiast and vlogger friends. And if you think these products are a tad bit expensive, you don’t have to worry at all, because you can purchase them on easy EMIs. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is a one-stop-shop for all your festive shopping needs. You can Buy your favorite camera on No Cost EMIs by using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Additionally, you can avail cashback vouchers worth up to Rs. 5,000 during the Big Navratri Savings days!